As technology is getting more advanced, access to information is becoming more convenient. Similarly, with advancements healthcare providers are also striving to improve patient experiences by employing various practices. Hartford Healthcare has introduced a portal from where patients take control of their medical records, appointments, prescriptions, and many more.
Nonetheless, Hartford Healthcare MyChart is an excellent example of how technology is being supplemented to deliver sufferers with comfortable and protected access to their medical records and healthcare information. Through this article, patients can explore the procedure for MyChartPlus login on its official site, using a mobile application, and by searching the MyChartPlus URL on Epic’s MyChart website. Moreover, one can learn how to regain access to their username and password or credentials recovery.
Login to the Hartford Healthcare MyChart Website
Follow these steps to log in on its official website:
- Go to its official website i.e. https://mychartplus.org/ using a web browser.
- From its homepage, discover the login form to proceed further.
- On the login form, enter the “username” and “password” to access the dashboard.
- After completing the aforementioned steps, click on “Sign-in” and that’s it.
Login to MyChart Using the Mobile Application
Login via an application is a more convenient yet secure way to access healthcare data. Here is how to do it:
- Start by visiting its official site (the URL of the site is mentioned above).
- Navigate towards the footer part. From there, one can easily locate the app links for both Android and iOS users.
- Click on the link as per the device. The link will direct users to the “App Store” or “Google Play Store”, from there they can download and install the application accordingly.
- Furthermore, users can implement a facial scan or fingerprint scan lock in order to add an additional security feature.
- Launch the app, input “login credentials” and that’s it.
Search the MyChartPlus URL on Epic’s MyChart Website
Searching the portal’s URL on Epic’s MyChart website is yet another convenient way by which users can easily access their MyChartPlus dashboard without facing the need to visit its official site. Follow these steps to do it:
- Reach out to the official MyChart portal by Epic.
- Thereafter, click on “Access MyChart”.
- On the directed search form, type “Hartford Healthcare”.
- This will display users a login and signup link which is placed underneath the search form.
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
- Next, enter the “username” and “password” and click on signup.
Recover Process for The Forgotten Credentials at the MyChart website
It is possible to forget credentials while having multiple accounts on multiple portals. Likewise, MyChartPlus Login allows users to recover their credentials by following a few simple and straightforward steps. The links for both username and password recovery are available on the homepage.
If that’s the case, follow these steps to regain access to login credentials:
Forgotten Username Recovery
Anyone who has access to their email address on file can easily recover their username through an email. See how:
- From the home page of the MyChartPlus portal, locate the “Forgot Username” link which is available on the login form.
- Now, users can see an “Online Form”.
- On an online form, input information such as “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “Email Address”. This step is mandatory to verify the identity.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- On the registered email address, users will receive their username.
Forgotten Password Recovery
- Just like the process for forgotten username recovery, from the homepage of MyChartPlus Login, locate and click on the “Password Recovery link”.
- Now, users are displayed with the “password reset form” on their device’s screen.
- On the form, input “Username”, “Zip Code”, and “Date of Birth” and click “Next”.
- Wait to receive a security code at the registered email address.
- Start creating a new password by entering a security code. This completes the process.
To Sum Up
In conclusion, Hartford Healthcare MyChart is here to authorize patients to take control in their hands with offered convenience and accessibility. Well, the list of benefits is stretched enough as it includes appointment scheduling, contact with healthcare providers, bill payments through the site itself, notifications management, access to healthcare data, proxy access, and many more.
Nevertheless, this portal streamlines communication simplifies appointments, and enhances medication management. It is advised to access the MyChartPlus dashboard in order to enjoy the benefits associated with it.