The digitizing of embroidery is the conversion of a digital image. It is recommended to stay focused on certain aspects if you want to digitize embroidery. If you need to perform this process, then you need to be very careful and vigilant throughout the process. Let us discuss the embroidery digitizing process in this article and here you will get some guidelines for digitizing embroidery designs. I expect that you will read this article with full focus and attention because it’s going to be very fruitful for you.
What is involved in the Embroidery Digitizing Process:
Breaking down the image into individual stitches and determining the stitch settings like color and length is included in this process.
Once the file is made by the software you can load it into the machine. The machine will then stitch out the design as per the guidelines in the file.
Why should you Digitize your Embroidery Designs?
Now I’m providing you with some reasons why you should digitize your designs on your own. These points are very important so read them carefully!
Cost: Sometimes embroidery digitizing services are unaffordable because they offer their services at very high rates. So, it is my personal opinion that you should digitize embroidery designs on your own. If you do it on your own, then you can save a lot of money.
Adaptability: One more advantage of digitizing embroidery designs on your own is you can manage the different aspects of the design according to your choice. You don’t need to depend on any digitizer for your work. I think this will encourage you to learn the process of embroidery digitizing.
Customization: Another benefit of digitizing designs on your own you can ensure the customization of the designs. You can search over the internet for unique and creative designs. You can make the same design which you like on the internet.
Digitizing Embroidery Designs:
In my opinion, digitizing embroidery designs is not very difficult if you use the right software and tools. Go, explore, and pick the best tools and software for digitization otherwise, it will be difficult for you to digitize the designs. Use the best equipment so you can have excellent results. I’m sure the best equipment will not disappoint you.
The Essential Steps Involved in Digitizing Embroidery Designs:
Now let me provide you with some you the steps involved in the embroidery digitizing process. I advise you to follow the sequence as well to gain the best results.
- Let us start with the initial step of the embroidery digitizing process. The first step is to choose an image or vector file to digitize.
- Once done with the first step, the next step is importing the image into digitizing software.
- Now you have a choice to set the stitch settings. Do it carefully!
- After completing the above steps, see the design to ensure it is right.
- Once you have confirmed that your design is ready then you can export it in a machine-readable format.
Here are Some Additional Tips for Digitizing Embroidery Designs:
- The next tip which I already mentioned above is the use of high-quality software. This is necessary because this difficult process demands good-quality software. The advantage of using high-quality software is that you can access a lot of the latest features which will help you to give a unique and creative look to your design.
- One mistake most people make while digitizing embroidery designs is that they do this process in a hurry. This is not acceptable at all! This process is not a cup of tea. You have to invest your time and effort in it to achieve commendable results.
Convert image to PES file:
If you are an embroidery enthusiast, then you must know this fact that the PES format is considered the most important format in the embroidery industry. Many machines are compatible with this format.
As the importance of the PES format is mentioned in the above paragraph, keeping in view the importance of that format it is important to convert jpg to pes file for digitizing. There are many quality software available for this task.
I hope this article has been helpful and clears your mind about digitizing designs. It might be possible that you will forget some points, you can read this article again to recall the process.